Table of contents
Audit Assistance Kft. (1042 Budapest, Árpád út 51-53.) – hereinafter the Owner – operates the website at www.auditassistance.hu
All material appearing on the website may be downloaded and studied for exclusively personal, that is, non-commercial purposes, on condition that you respect, in their entirety, all copyright and other rights associated with intellectual property pertaining to the original material or copies thereon. You have no right to modify, reproduce, openly publish, present, distribute or use in any other way for the purposes of publicity or for commercial purposes the material appearing on the website. Accordingly, it is strictly forbidden to reprint, for any purpose whatsoever, this material on any other Internet websites, or in any computer network systems. The material (pictures, photographs, articles etc.) appearing on the website are protected by copyright and their unauthorised use for whatever reason may constitute infringement of copyright or of other legal regulations.
The Owner declares that the publication of all pictorial, textual and audio material appearing on the website is lawful, and it (the Owner) disposes of all necessary authorizations and licenses for their use. The Owner shall not publish on the website any pictorial, textual and audio material, which is under copyright protection or the use of which infringes other legal regulations.
The Owner shall do everything to respect and protect the confidential and personal information of all visitors to the website. The Owner may make access to certain of its services (for instance, newsletter, online registration) and defined parts of the website subject to registration. During registration you are required to provide the Owner with information that is classified as personal data. The provision of certain data (for instance, e-mail address) is obligatory, while the provision of other data (for instance, name, telephone number) is not a precondition for registration. The Owner shall not sell, rent or loan to any other company information pertaining to its clients. The Owner, as data handler, shall handle and register your data in full compliance with the provisions of Act LIII. of 1992 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Disclosure of Data of Public Interest, furthermore, only in that area to which you have given your express consent. Under no circumstances, except under legal regulatory order or in the instance of official procedures, shall the Owner make available to any third party personal data that comes to its notice in the course of registration, unless expressly authorized thereto by you.
In order to enjoy full access to certain services on the website it is necessary to enable cookies authorization in the browser. A cookie is a short text file containing personalized information which is stored by your browser on your computer. The purpose of cookies is to help the Owner recognize regular visitors, implement tailored visitor functions and carry out user registrations (identification, certification).
Information on Data Processing
1. Purpose of the Information on Data Processing
Audit Assistance Könyvvizsgáló és Tanácsadó Kft. (hereinafter: Controller) as data controller accepts the content of this legal communication as binding for itself.
The Controller commits to making sure that all data processing relating to its activity complies with this policy and the provisions of effective international legal regulations as well as the requirements of the legal acts of the European Union.
The data protection guidelines relating to the processing activities of the Controller are continuously available at: https://www.auditassistance.hu/privacy-policy
The Controller reserves the right to amend this information at any time subject, of course, to giving timely notice to the public of potential changes.
The Controller is dedicated to the protection of the personal data of its clients and partners in which the respect of clients’ information self-determination is key.
The Controller keeps personal data confidential and takes all safety, technical and organizational measures that guarantee the safety of data.
The Controller’s practice of data processing is presented below.
2. Data of the Controller
If you would like to contact our Company, you can get in touch with the Controller at the following contact details.
- Name: Audit Assistance Könyvvizsgáló és Tanácsadó Kft.
- Seat: 1042 Budapest, Árpád út 51-53. A. épület 4. emelet
- Company registration number: 01 09 709803
- Tax number: 12915310-2-41
- Phone: +36 30 014 9057
2.1. Data protection officer
- Name: Varga-Molnár Mónika
- Phone: +36 30 014 9057
3. Scope of personal data managed
3.1. Personal data provided in the inquiry phase
- Name *: Your name is necessary so that we can get in touch with you.
- Company: The name of your company or employer is not necessary but may serve as additional information in the preparation of our proposal.
- Phone: By providing your phone number, you allow us to give you feed-back on your inquiry by phone.
- Email *: We will send the requested proposal to your email address, the providing of this piece of data is therefore compulsory.
- Sector: Naming your service sector will help us in making the proposal.
- Comment *: Comment are necessary so that you can explain the subject of your inquiry. Comment have to be provided on compulsory basis as the inquiry cannot function without these.
- Legal ground of data processing: According point (a) of paragraph 1. of Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council** (hereinafter: GDPR), processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that the data subject has given consent, i.e. you have given consent to the processing. You may choose to keep contact with the Controller in writing or through the contact options of customer service at any time. The requesting of proposals online is not compulsory.
* The personal data marked with a star have to be provided on compulsory basis.
** Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
4. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
In relation to the processing of data mentioned in section 3.1 of this information, the Controller uses the data processor services of Professional Information Technology Kft. (address: 1107 Budapest, Fogadó utca 4.) for electronic correspondence and the services of Websupport Magyarország Kft. (Cím: 1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo utca 18-22.) for website operation.
5. Period for which personal data will be stored
In the case mentioned in section 3.1 of this information, the Controller will store the personal data recorded in relation to the online inquiry for a period of 2 years.
6. Rights of the data subject in relation to processing
The Controller shall fulfil requests from the data subject for the exercising of the data subject’s rights within one month of receipt at the latest. The date of receipt of such requests shall not be considered for the calculation of the one-month deadline.
If necessary, considering the complexity and the number of requests, the Controller may extend this deadline by further two months. The Controller shall notify the data subject of the extension of the deadline, naming the causes for the extension within one months of receipt of the request.
6.2. The data subject’s rights relating to data processing
6.2.1. Right of access
The data subject concerned has the right to receive feed-back from the Controller as to whether the processing of his personal data is in progress and, if such processing is in progress, the data subject has the right of access to his personal data and the following information: the purposes of data processing, categories of the personal data concerned; recipients and categories of recipients to whom personal data was or will be communicated including, in particular, third country recipients and international organizations; the planned period of storage of personal data; the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing and the right to object; the right to submit complaints to the supervisory authority; information on data sources; whether automated decision-making is applied also including profiling as well as information on the logic applied and information on the significance of the data processing applied and its consequences on the data subjects. The Controller shall provide the information within one month at the latest.
6.2.2. Right to rectification
Through the contact details specified in section 1, the data subject may request the changing of any of his personal data. If the data subject can credibly certify correctness of the data to be rectified, the Controller must fulfil the request within one month at the latest and shall notify the persons concerned of the rectification through the contact details provided.
6.2.3. Right to blocking (restriction of processing)
Through the contact details specified in section 1, the data subject may request the Controller to restrict the processing of his personal data (clearly stating the restricted nature of processing and ensuring processing separate from other data) if
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject (in this case, the Controller shall restrict processing for the time necessary for the verification of personal data);
- processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- the Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing (in this case, the restriction will apply as long as it is determined whether the rightful reasons of the Controller have priority over the rightful reasons of the data subject).
6.2.4. Right to object
The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for public interest purposes or the fulfilment of tasks as part of the exercising of official authority rights delegated to the Controller or to the processing of his or her personal data for purposes necessary for the enforcement of legitimate interests of the Controller or third parties including profiling based on the provisions mentioned.
In the case of objection, the Controller shall not continue to process the data except if justified by compelling legitimate interests, which have priority over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or which relate to the establishment, exercise and defence of legal claims.
6.2.5. Right to erasure
In relation to processing for the purposes defined in section 3.1, having regard to the legal ground of processing, the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay if the Controller has no other legal ground for processing.
6.2.6. Right to data portability
In relation to processing for the purposes defined in section 3.1, having regard to the legal ground of processing, the data subject shall have the right, through the contact details specified in section 1, to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the Controller, where the processing is carried out by automated means.
7. Right to judicial remedy
You may submit your complaint to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information:
- Name: Nimiety Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság (National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information)
- Seat: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C.
- Mail address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.
- Phone: +36 1 3911 400
- Fax: +36 1 3911 410
- Website: https://www.naih.hu
8. Other provisions
Information on any processing of data not presented herein shall be provided upon the recording of the data. Please be informed that the court, prosecutor, investigating authority, authority dealing with offences, administrative authority, the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, the National Bank of Hungary and, based on statutory authorization, any other body may contact the Controller for information, supply, transfer of data and the supply of documents.
The Controller shall only provide personal data to the authorities (provided that the exact purpose and scope of data are specified by the authority in question) if and to the extent that is absolutely necessary for the purposes of the authority’s request.